Anti-Money Laundering Policy (AML)
Anti-money laundering (AML) includes a set of measures aimed at the prevention of the use of a financial
system of a country or a particular financial institution for money laundering or terrorism financing.
International and national institutions, banking and business communities deal with the development and
implementation of these measures and instruments.Below are specific steps taken by the Fast Facility Limited in its
activities as part of the AML Policy:
- There is a top-level official in our management structure, whose main task is to supervise the
compliance with the policy and procedures of the Fast Facility Limited, the best global practices and AML related
- We trust high-skilled employees of our company working in close contact with clients: these are both
customer service specialists and heads of divisions and departments. As part of the client policy,
“Know Your Customer» programme is introduced in the company, the main goal of which is to understand
and to be kept informed of the partners, with whom we enter into business relations.
- We comply with requirements of anti-money laundering legislation of the Republic of Seychelles. In cases prescribed by
the relevant legal acts, the company cooperates with officials and government institutions of
the Republic of Seychelles.
- We monitor recent global trends in anti-money laundering and implement them in operation of our
- We are aware of anti-money laundering and statement of facts of terrorism financing are an ongoing
process requiring continuing attention and the ability to track illegal financial schemes.
With the procedure for passing KYC (Know Your Customer), you can read the link: https://berty.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011718293-KYC-Know-Your-Customer-Account-verification
Main resources and legal acts related to AML:
- GOVERNMENT OF the Republic of Seychelles. On Approving the Strategy and Action Plan for Combating Money Laundering and
Terrorism Financing NATIONAL STRATEGY ON ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND FINANCING OF TERRORISM
- Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
- International Money Laundering Information Network (IMoLIN)